Monday, November 10, 2008

Stress

Hello!
Well, I am LOVING my job, but I have a little problem. I have two parapro's, and I am so thankful for all that they do, but one of them is a B****! She is ALWAYS complaining, about everything. She has been doing this for 15+ years, and quite honestly I think she is DONE. It is so hard to stay positive when you work with such a downer. My other para is now my best friend. Her and I do things outta work, and we are each others support. We never rub it in her face that we are friends, but she just gets worked up over nothing.

When you work in special education it is draining...Not physically, but emotionally. No one needs to the extra stress of dealing with his type of person. O well, all I can do is stay positive. I am there for the kids, and I have to remember that.

On a good note I start at Madonna University this Spring! I am doing my masters program in autism. My friend is doing it with me! We will be graduates on March 2001! That also means a huge pay increase, yay!

Ok, I am off to get a good nights rest. I have conferences all week. Goodnight :)

My Sunshine

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hope it gets better soon. Congrats on the masters program!