Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Post


I am part of the new trend, blogging! I am not a very good writier, but I think this is a good way to release stress, and talk about the everyday things that happen in my life.

As we speak, my 21 month old son is screaming my name "na na" because he doesn't want to go to bed. We put him to bed at 7 tonight, because this is becoming a trend. He just wants to stay up and play. It is so cute, and I want to just rush in there and let him play.

I am so excited for the holidays this year. I love this time of year, and it is going to extra special this year because Elijah can "understand" what is going on. Well, I will leave you all with a picture of my sun shine.

2 comments:

gamma sandy said...

You mommys are so talented. This is so cool and what a wonderful way to pay tribute to your children and family. It will mean so much to them and you (when you get old like your mom and me):).

MomWifeTeacher said...

haha, you guys are not old! Thanks!